Planning to rent a car during the journey? These pieces of advice would be helpful for you!
- You should consider road types and weather conditions Unlikely that riding a cabriolet during the rainy day or driving an urban subcompact on the rough roads will bring you any pleasure.
- Rent a car with diesel engine if you are planning a long-time trip. This car will cost a little more but you can save money because of low diesel prices.
- Examine the car with the owner before renting, make photos of all defects and save them into your smartphone.
- Consider information about the car insurance. You should know what can be included in basic service package before making a decision. You may decide to buy full insurance or search for the cheaper option.
- If you are planning to travel with children notify you rental company about it beforehand. The company needs some time to find the right type of child seat.
- Going to the sea? Remember that wet clothes with salt on it can leave stains on the seats. When you take your car back the owner can fine you. Dry-cleaning is an expensive service and you will lose a lot of money.
Use promocode LOVEVIP to get a 5% discount on GetRentacar.com